Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Being Creative, Making my own Lip balm


Making Lip balm

Ingredients

I melted coconut oil and bees wax.
Then I added my flavouring Strawberry and banana.
I put it in the fridge to set and this is what it looks like.
                                                                                                                     My Lip balm
                                                                                                                           By Ella

4 comments:

  1. That balm looks lovely Ella. I bet it tastes really nice when it's on your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like quite a simply recipe to follow - even for me !! Do the flavours you put in have to be a special type of flavoured product ? Would you consider making up pottles of Lip Balm to sell at Christmas In The Park - I think they would be a very good seller !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to be giving this a go. Great job Ella, and good choice of flavours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ella, I also look forward to trying this, lip balm is definitely one of my essentials so if you make it, ad Whaea Tanya suggested, for Christmas in the park, I may need to buy a tonne! Good work!

    ReplyDelete